For some, that one taste is enough to break them. Others go on for years, until they lose count of all the battles they have fought in. For Kylie and Julia, this was the episode that did them in. D&D’s attempt at the riverlands.
Listen below, subscribe/listen on iTunes (the newest episode is updated in the app, even if not on the site yet), subscribe to our RSS feed, search for “Unabashed Book Snobbery” in any podcast app, or download an MP3 of this episode here (go to ‘show all’). The Saltarello performances are by Kylie, with a very out-of-tune tin whistle.
- 0:00 – Introduction
- 7:21 – Fandom nicknames & Recap #1
- 24:00 – Recap #2 “The Broken Man”
- 52:00 – “No One”
- 1:20:15 – “The Winds of Winter” (fuck you) & ~~analysis~~
- Round the Riverblands, the Retrospective
- Book Snob Glossary
- The Fallacy of GoT’s Women on Top Part 2: Characters
- Captioned Season 7 promo photos
- turtle-paced’s 6×08 review