Gretchen, Julia, and Kylie welcome Jana to chat about the that famous bodice-ripping romance in Pride and Prejudice without a hint of sarcasm. Though their thoughts on Lapidot are a good deal more earnest.
- 0:00 – Introduction & fandom news
- 14:25 – What’s the deal with Pride and Prejudice?
- 36:45 – Adaptation Maxism #2
- 49:10 – Let’s talk Lapis Lazuli and Peridot
- Children’s shows vs. Childish shows: a case study
- Selznick and the Maxims of Adaptation
- A Zutara Shipper’s Lament
- Gilmore Girls tag
- Pride and Prejudice: A Definitive Guide to Adaptations
- 10 Things I would rather see added to Pride and Prejudice than Zombies
- Lost in Austen, a nerdy feminist viewing: Part 1/Part 2