Julia and Kylie welcome back Caroline, because the final season of Game of Thrones is here! Join them as they discuss Dave Hill’s “Winterfell,” catty women, casual dragon riding, and of course elephants.
Listen below, subscribe/listen on iTunes (the newest episode is updated in the app, even if not on the site yet), subscribe to our RSS feed, search for “Unabashed Book Snobbery” in any podcast app, or download an MP3 of this episode here (go to ‘show all’).
The opening is the GoT Booksnob Sing-along by the Metro Gnomes, while Kylie provides the outro.
- 0:00 – 11:15 – Intro and episode recap
- 11:15 – Winterfell, Sansa, and logistics
- 32:45 – Even more Winterfell, Arya, and nonchalant dragon riding
- 46:30 – Sam is also here plus an old friend
- 1:04:00 – King’s Landing & the Iron Fleet
- 1:14:15 – Our CAROL board & random highlights
- All UBS Podcast episodes
- The Game of Thrones Book Snob Glossary
- Jess’s 8×01 Review
- Time to Pretend Sansa’s Unreasonable Again, I guess
- Game of Thrones retrospective series
This episode’s official CAROL board (get your blank copies here):