Listen below, subscribe/listen on iTunes (the newest episode is updated in the app, even if not on the site yet), subscribe to our RSS feed, search for “Unabashed Book Snobbery” in any podcast app, or download an MP3 of this episode here (go to ‘show all’).
The salterello performance for this episode is “Saltarello, Lamento di Tristano, Dulab, La Rotta”—Medieval meets Irak, Klangwelten II p.2.
- 0:00 – Introduction & which character is the most screwed over?
- 9:45 – How would you have done R+L=J?
- 15:25 – GoT’s Season 7 reception & fandom dialogue
- 25:15 – Karen Smith sends an ask & Sam/Bran in S7 ft. MissWorm!
- 31:15 – What the hell was Winterhell, Lena Heady, Book!Cersei, and Theon
- 43:00 – The idiotic truce and poor Cheryl!
- 53:50 – Character arcs, Tyrion’s romantic feelings for Deadpan, Bronn’s romantic feelings for Larry
- 59:20 – “Aegon”, most disappointing meme, Robert’s Rebellion’s depiction
- 1:07:05 – Dragonstone, the Cherry bomb
- 1:11:55 – Incest, Brienne fucks loyalty, Randyll’s words of wisdom, and parenthood
- 1:19:10 – Closing & final thoughts
- List of all UBS episodes
- Book Snob Glossary
- Sam’s S7 Arc – a video
- The Season 6 Carol Awards
- This Lousy Game of Thrones Episode was Par for the Course
- A Null Plot – analysis of The Citadel by Turtle
- 7×07 Dragon and the Wolf UBS review
- The Ironboors are made of Salt and Snores
- Sam and his Gal Attend Horn Faire
- Game of Thrones Sexism & Season 7
- Cheryl’s Landing Part 2: The Implications